Okay. Yes I’m a teacher. When people find out they
invariably say “ooh you’re so lucky to have summers off!” Yeah. No. I don’t get
summers off. I’m a newbie on the professorial circuit and I’m still paying my crappy
schedule-summer session-not getting paid dues. However, I do get a day or two
off a week during the summer. Which yes, is awesome (although a paycheck would
Photo by pedrosimoes7
1. Go to PARIS!
3. Catch up on This American Life at the gym.
4. Go organic in the garden.
5. Improve my Spanish.
6. Explore my city with Mundane Journeys.
7.Read. For fun. Honestly. Just one book!
8. Drink beer and go for the brass ring.
9. Cook from my sorely neglected, ever growing collection of vintage cookbooks.
10. Go to the park. Manshelf?
What will you be doing with your summer?