I've been obsessing about a few things lately and I thought I'd share since (GASP!) gift giving holiday season really, honestly, is right around the corner!!!
1. I saw this fantastic little set the other day and I can't stop craving it:
Seriously.... is it possible to have a cuter tea set?
2. Ever since I got my copy I've been cooking from it. It's not flashy, glossy or celebrity-chef-y. It's just simple and fantastic. The recipes are easy to follow, easy to understand and undeniably French.
3. My apron obsession has recently been rekindled by a purchase I made at a local street fair. While you may not be able to get your hands on the awesome vintage tea-towel, reversible half-apron I picked up...
Etsy has some truly fabulous one of a kind aprons.
4. I have always had a soft spot for the original Alice in Wonderland drawings and these pieces by Fishes Eddy make me want to imbibe everything that has a "drink me" tag on it!
5. I know coupe's are "not great for champagne"... but really who lets it sit long enough for the bubbles to escape?
Here's to the holidays!